Hebron Brick & Block Supply
Shortly after European settlers began arriving in western North Dakota, Charles Weigel and Ferdinand Leutz established Hebron Fire & Pressed Brick Company in 1904. Demand for building supplies was flourishing, and by 1905 Hebron Brick hit full production, competing with 18 similar brick businesses.
Today, Hebron Brick Company is the only manufacturer of brick in North Dakota and one of the most successful brick companies in the Upper Midwest. Our ancient veins of extraordinary clay and state-of-the-art brick plant continue to yield a distinctive variety of colors and enable Hebron Brick Company to offer a wealth of options in fine brick.